Morning Glory Leaves for sale
These psychedelic seeds of a large climbing vine Ipomoea Violacea, original come from America and the Far East or West Indies, but can be found in European Gardens as well. The main active ingredient of Morning Glory seeds is d-lysergic acid (LSA or LA-111), which is very similar to LSD, but 50 to 100 times less active. Compared to LSD, the effects of these psychedelics seeds, Ipomoea Violacea are a lot more tranquil, and after the major effects have worn off one usually feels very soft and relaxed. You can buy Morning Glory leaves today from our online store.
Heavenly blue morning glory
There are 3 ways you can use these psychedelics seeds:
- Chew for as long as possible and swallow.
- Grind and soak in water for 1/2 hour, strain and drink.
- Sprout by soaking in water for 3-4 days (change the water often), after which the white mushy part is removed from the shell and eaten. This is probably the best method for avoiding side effects, although it makes the effects a little bit less intensive. Morning glory Leaves
- Light effect: (50-100 seeds) 1,5-3 grams
- Medium effect: (100-250 seeds) 3-6 grams
- Strong effect (250-400 seeds) 6-10 grams
- Heavy effect (400+ seeds ) 10+ grams
1 portion contains
20 grams of seeds
Because use is oral, the onset is affected by the last food that was ingested. On a relatively empty stomach (try not to eat 4-6 hours before you eat the seeds), onset of effects is about an hour after ingestion, although it can be many hours before peak effects are reached. Primary effects last: 6-10 hours when seeds are taken orally.
There are no reviews yet.